Writer's Block: Memories
What is the most memorable event of your life so far? What made it so special? Do you think you'll ever top it?
I have several.
- My first date with my ex-boyfriend, Paul. You'd think this would be a negative memory, but since we broke up on good terms, it really isn't. We mostly just hung out at his house and played with dandelions in the park.
- My first TMBG concert. I went with my dad and Paul, and we seriously had the time of our lives. Well, I did, at least. I also met John Flansburgh that night, which was incredibly special.
- My second trip to ComicCon--the first was memorable too (I met Jhonen Vasquez!), but the second time just felt more special somehow. I also met Amanda Palmer and Mark Ryden, so that's pretty cool.
- July 3rd and 4th, 2009. Meeting Kate (BEST FRIEND! <3), Sean, and Jessa IRL for the first time. Causing chaos on Grandville Island. Singing I'm On A Boat while riding on the ferry and being shushed by the ferry pilot. The memories are kinda bittersweet now, but still.
- January 8th through January 11th (I think I got the dates right), 2010. San Francisco with Kate. Taking funny pictures at Alcatraz and the zoo. Bozly Bear's antics. Making Bonus Stage characters on The Sims. DUCKFACE. Good times, good times